Saturday, January 31, 2009

Why I love her


As I type this early Saturday morning. I am waiting for her and Riley to get home from an all night Daisy event. The kind where you and your daughter and tons of screaming little girls try to stay up all night. No report yet if they made it.
Deb is not the youngest mom in the group, but I would wager that she loves her daughter the most. She decided that Riley shouldn't miss out on this experience, and how cool would it be to share it with Mommy.
I love you babe.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks Babe...we survived...BUT just barely! I can safely say that I will NEVER do another overnighter with this age group! Fun was had until about 1:00a.m. I love you too. ;-)

Kelly said...

Wow, they made it till 1am at that age?? I'm impressed! I'm sure Riley had a blast and loved having you go with her. Hopefully you'll both get to take a nap today! :)

Anonymous said...

I dont do anything that involves overnight and maybe no sleep. I did an overnight camp (mother and Son) with Nate at boy scouts....20-30 boys and moms (or so it seemed) in one big cabin;I remember NO sleep....way to go Deb

Jessica said...

Awesome job Deb. That's something that Riley will remember forever. Give her a squeeze for me.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you created a wonderful memory for Riley! Those overnighters are hard on moms.