
Peter asked Jesus "How many times should I forgive my brother, seven times?" Jesus answered him " I tell you not seven times but 77 times." Jesus has a way of telling us that whatever we think is enough, we are wrong. I come from such a great family. I have no grudges, currently, against anyone. But in this passage and the following parable Jesus reminded Deb and I this morning that we are capable of total forgiveness of any wrong that is committed against us. The reason is that HE has forgiven us for much more. Have a great day!
2 comments:
Wow...Powerful stuff! and always makes me feel that I need to do more...
Life is too short to hold grudges. People come in and out of our lives and that is natural. But our family is important because they are always there. We are truly lucky to be close.
Post a Comment