Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Must read

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?section=magazine&id=3789373

Many of you may not like football, but please read this story from one of my favorite sportswriters. What we can do when we think of others first is tremendous. Love you all.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Wow...that is a great story. Thanks for sharing it Jeff...how did you find it? Just goes to show what we can do for others if we put them first! Have a good day Bud. ;-)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, Jeff. I'm going to write about this tonight. And I'll give you credit for making me cry,

Jan said...

Great article, Jeff. You made me cry too.

Matt said...

I read Rick Reilly every week...he has the greatest sports stories in which sports are just the background...he has such great perspective.
I got hooked on him initially with his great article about Dick & Rick Hoyt...read this at:

http://cjcphoto.com/can/