Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brandon's reason for gardening


Brandon sold a lot of sweet corn. Believe me that it is hot hard work picking all of this corn. Next year he is going to sell green beans, peppers, and tomatos also. Slater Creek Farm Produce Stand is ready for action.

4 comments:

Deb said...

I know he is ready for the corn...but does he know about the rest of the produce? or is that just wishful thinking on dad's part?

Anonymous said...

Brandon...put Aunt Cindy first on your list to call for sweet corn....ours always seems to be ready at once, then NOTHING>>>sniff.

Jessica said...

I want some of the frozen sweet corn....I seem to remember putting in some of my request for that this year!

JeffBoz said...

You didn't put your request in writing. We need it in triplicate of form SLC-010. No form is needed when you help do the work.