
...I know unusual but still a good idea. Top 10 things that Jeff Bozarth misses from the sixties.
10. A bazillion neighbor kids to play with
9. Leaf trails made by my big brother Joe
8. Going to the Trine's house to play. They had bumper pool
7. Going fishing below the dam and at Terstrieps pond
6. Riding my bike around the block by myself. 20th and Oak was 100 miles away
5. Sled riding at South Park
4. Playing baseball and soccer with my friends at The Athletic Field
3. Sitting on moms lap while she bit my hair.
2. Going to bed with three brothers as we listened to comedy albums.
1. Walking to school with my brothers.
4 comments:
#3 scares me a bit but the other ones are really neat memories to have.
nice list
BUT
I think I would move number 2 to number one
A stack of 6 albums, George Carlin, Bill Cosby, Hudson and Laundry, Rich Little, Flip Wilson and sneak in a little Hickory Dickory Dock(Andrew Dice Clay)the mouse has a big .........don't every touch a boy there.
playing army men and shake the andrew dice clay and move. And Joe had the job of teaching us new games as we joked around and didn't listen.
I had a good idea? Oh, my heart.
Post a Comment