Saturday, January 3, 2009

Slater Creek Christmas 2008


My favorite picture of the day.

Okay, maybe this is better.


Riley loved her Curious George from Emma.

Grandparenting is kind of cool.



The men. The guys. Their has been a lot of female stuff going on in my house for along time. That is changing.




I love this picture.





She is hot and she loves ME!







Sisters, sisters, their has never been so many blisters.





The outlaws








Deb and I agree that this picture is worth a thousand words.









This is a chair full of lazy.









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, you have a wonderful family!

The pictures were great. Thanks for sharing a bit of your Christmas with us.

Anonymous said...

I loved all the pictures. Looks like grandparenting agrees with both of you.
Happy New Year to everyone at Slater Creek.

Kelly said...

Your ever growing family is just beautiful!! I loved all of the pictures and so glad you were able to get everyone in the same place at the same time to make some wonderful memories!!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Really nice pics. You all look so happy.

Beth said...

How awesome are those pictures??? Isn't it great to have ALL the family together. You guys look like you had a great time celebrating! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Anonymous said...

nothing better when all the family is together having fun...glad it worked out for you all, even if delayed to January! The date is not the important thing-the memories are. Happy New Year