Monday, January 12, 2009

Self Photo-takingitis

Well, Riley has it. Both Deb and I have it. We hoped it would skip a generation. You can tell Riley has it.

Symptoms are:
1. Partial head shot
2. Bug eyes
3.Big smile
4. Thinking it is the funniest thing at the time

We are going to see a specialist for it. We will see what develops. At least with digital cameras it won't be negative.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny...the picture AND the text.

Kelly said...

Love it!! Noah has the same problem.

Good one with the negative pun.

Anonymous said...

poor girl, hope she makes it home alright

Jessica said...

That's my girl....I still suffer from the same problem. Maybe it's genetic!!

Emily said...

Ha! Gracie suffers from this as well. I love the way you worded it though! We miss you guys and the Bozarth humor. We will be in for a fix this weekend!