
I was glued to the TV yesterday. Well, when I wasn't glued to the toilet. Came home sick from work yesterday and typing from home today.
Even though I didn't vote for him, I still have hope for America. Even though I don't agree with a lot of his ideas. I still have hope for America. America is an idea. When a country as large and as powerful as we are, can have such a smooth transition, it means that freedom and liberty are more important than who the president is.
We have to fight for America. A president and some Senators can't do everything for us. We have to fight for America. That doesn't mean we have to join the military. What we have to do is make a difference. We can't rely on the government to change things in our own backyard.
Heavenly Father, thank you so much for everything that you have provided. I lift up President Obama and his family to you. Keep them safe. Give the President the courage to do what is right by your standards not mine. I ask this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen
5 comments:
I am Blue, but I remain True.
(you would have had to see Jay Leno last night to 'get it', but I crack me up)
Seriously I agree...Americans need to take care of this country b/c anyone that thinks spending 45+ MILLION dollars in one day of partying when our country is in such poor economic shape can't have our best interest at heart on DAY ONE...maybe Day Two will be better...lets hope...and Pray.
I hope you're feeling better.
Amen.
Get better soon.
i googled religious blogs and came across yours :)
hope you are feeling better
having your gren beans tomorrow with ham and potatoes
gren?
profread jenna
Post a Comment