Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My all time movie villian list






10. Biff - Back to the Future

I hate it when he beats up Mr. McFly



9. Shooter McGavin - Happy Gilmore

Just not right when he makes out with Happys Grandma



8. Peyton - The Hand That Rocks the Cradle

How can someone so pretty be so evil?



7. Jame Gumb - Silence of the Lambs

The whole girl in the pit scene gives me the willies



6. Lord Voldemort - Harry Potter movies

Who would want to kill Harry?



5. Cal Hockley - Titanic

When he grabbed that little girl so he could get on a lifeboat



4. Annie Wilkes - Misery

Sledgehammer and ankles, need I say more



3. Edward the Longshanks - Braveheart

If we can't get the Scots out, we will breed them out



2. Archie - Rob Roy
Pure Evil



1. Jenny - Forest Gump
I can't stand her. When she gets sick, then Forest is good enough for her.



11 comments:

Jenna said...

Dad...that made me actually lol....and that rarely happens! I think I might agree with your number one...just because she let Forrest sit by her on the bus doesn't mean she didn't have a mean side!!

Jessica said...

You are a freak....

Anonymous said...

Are you KIDDING>>>>>>Mr. Potter in It's a Wonderful Life.....Biggest Villian of all time

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333334
Bozie typed the above. She loves to watch the monitor but got on the keyboard this time.

You indeed are nutso. I agree with Cindy. Replace Jenny with Potter.

JeffBoz said...

Mr. Potter was quirky. So he stole 7,000 dollars. He let all those garlic eaters live in his shacks. Those same garlic eaters made all those David and Goliath wisecracks. I'm telling ya, Mr. Potter was just misunderstood.

Deb said...

Let's get one thing straight here... It was $8,000! ;-)

Deb said...

Plus, FTR, I agree that Mr. Potter from 'It's a Wonderful Life' should of been on the list somewhere. Not sure of the placement.

Anonymous said...

how about Reggie from Archie fame. I hated that guy.

JeffBoz said...

I am only talking movies Joe. If we get in to TV, then I would nominate Vicky fro Biggest Loser last year.

JeffBoz said...

I also forgot Plankton from Spongebob squarepants movie

Emily said...

I don't know where to chime in here, but I'm laughing all the while. Great list, Jeff. I have to admit I haven't seen all the movies, but I definitely agree on your #1.