Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jen and Josh's wedding reception

Riley with her beautiful sister, the bride, after she caught the bridal bouquet...
Emma and Riley...


B and Jeff with Jen...

Love this picture...



Dancing...dancing...dancing... What a beautiful bride Jen was...I didn't have my camera during the ceremony...looking forward to seeing pictures soon! Love you Mr. & Mrs. VerDught! :)




5 comments:

Paulette said...

Dancing-dancing-dancing...what I remember best from the reception! Too much fun just watching all those kids dancing. The wedding was beautiful-the reception fun....super way to start a marriage.....best to you Jenna & Josh

Jan said...

Have enjoyed seeing all the pictures. Looks like everyone had such a good time. Congrats to the new couple.

Cindy said...

Fun to see other picture Deb...Jenna looked INCREDIBLE....She had a smile that lighted up the room!!! We all had such a great time....and I loved getting to dance with ALL my 'men' and couldn't help but laugh at the dancing fools Nate, Cody and Eric were---not to mention Jenna and Josh---they danced the night away! What FUN!!!!! I loved the brothers and then their wives pictures too...we clean up well!!!

Jessica said...

I love fun Jenna :)

JeffBoz said...

No, I love fun Jenna more. I thought we lost her after she quit going to the Bozarth Boys Memorial Day Campout. She's BACK!