Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy 14th Birthday Brandon

Deb and Brandon on camping trip to Siloam Springs...July 2001 Checking out their playground equipment...(please excuse the pepto-bismol color)

Jeff and B exploring the stream


Brandon hitching a ride...


I LOVE this picture!

Happy Birthday Brandon...it is hard for me to believe that my cute little boy is now a handsome young man. I know you get tired of me telling you...but, I am so proud of you and what you stand for. You have accomplished so much in your 14 years... I thank God everyday for giving me the privilege of being your Mother. You have been a pure Joy! Happy Birthday son. Love you lots and lots and lots...




6 comments:

JeffBoz said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! Love you and I hope you have a great week at church camp.

Kelly said...

Wow, 14!! Hard to believe! Have a great birthday Brandon!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! I can't believe that you're going to be in high school....enjoy your day and church camp. Love you!

Paulette said...

Have a super birthday Brandon-and get all wishes throughout the year

Jan said...

Hope you have a great birthday. I'm sure you are enjoying camp.

Aunt Cindy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON...You have changed so much in the past few years, and though you may tire of hearing your mom say it, you should know she is not the only one that is proud of you...you are growing into such a fine young man, and I am happy you are our nephew! Enjoy your Birthday and the year ahead...High School is a BLAST....