Love this picture of Jenna and her daddy....(thx Cindy!)
2 comments:
Cindy
said...
I loved that shot of Jenna and Jeff too....we didn't get lots of really good ones, but I like this one! I liked the Brothers Shot, but it can't compare with their beautiful bride's picture! LOL (our pictures are on FB, but we will get you a disk soon, so you can make any prints you might want)
2 comments:
I loved that shot of Jenna and Jeff too....we didn't get lots of really good ones, but I like this one! I liked the Brothers Shot, but it can't compare with their beautiful bride's picture! LOL (our pictures are on FB, but we will get you a disk soon, so you can make any prints you might want)
What a fun wedding. What a great family. what a beautiful bride. I love you Jenna!
Post a Comment