Find out what makes us tick!
Happy Birthday Danny! Hope your day is the BEST! (I wanted to post some pics from June/July 2009...but, couldn't figure out how to browse them...) Give my granddaughter a big hug for me! and Jess too! :)
Happy Birthday Danny! Hope you have a great one. I know it will involve smoking some meat around your deck. Enjoy your day.
Happy Birthday handsome! Love you so much. So far your 33rd year is off to a smashing start!
Hope your birthday was wonderful Danny...you have the most special gift of all...my beautiful niece and that sweetheart Great niece of mine to bring smiles to your face all year long!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Danny! Hope your day is the BEST! (I wanted to post some pics from June/July 2009...but, couldn't figure out how to browse them...)
Give my granddaughter a big hug for me! and Jess too! :)
Happy Birthday Danny! Hope you have a great one. I know it will involve smoking some meat around your deck. Enjoy your day.
Happy Birthday handsome! Love you so much. So far your 33rd year is off to a smashing start!
Hope your birthday was wonderful Danny...you have the most special gift of all...my beautiful niece and that sweetheart Great niece of mine to bring smiles to your face all year long!
Post a Comment