Happy birthday Hailey-Bailey! Hope your birthday party was fun last weekend! Grandpa and I miss you and look forward to seeing you next month!
Love you!
3 comments:
Grandpa Jeff
said...
Happy Birthday sweetie! I called Grandma Deb to remind me to blog your birthday tonight and she had already done it herself. You must be special. Love You!
Happy Birthday Again...I just love these pictures, especially the FIRST one with your Elephant noses...I love that dress too...YOu are a doll for sure...I can't wait to see you in THREE WEEKS.... YAY
3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweetie! I called Grandma Deb to remind me to blog your birthday tonight and she had already done it herself. You must be special. Love You!
Birthday wishes to you Hailey-hope it was a great day full of fun!
Happy Birthday Again...I just love these pictures, especially the FIRST one with your Elephant noses...I love that dress too...YOu are a doll for sure...I can't wait to see you in THREE WEEKS.... YAY
Post a Comment