The patron saint of the Germans. Now this is something I can wrap my arms around. I am not Irish. His saint day is on June 5th. That is a much better weather day. Jenna and Josh are getting married June 5th. Coincedence? I think not! I ask you not to wear green today. I have been green free on St. Patricks day since my sophmore year in high school. Paulette and your offspring are excluded from this email. Let's celebrate on the great holiday of Saint Boniface day. I am sure it is the reason Jenna and Josh chose the day. I am tired of green crappy beer. Lets hoist a good pilsner and drink it out of a stein. Corn beef and cabbage or weiner schnitzel and saurkraut. Hmmmm? Catching on isn't it? And I thank you for your support.
Jay will now lead us in the German National Anthem......Deutschland Deutschland Uber Alles......
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
here's wishing you BAD luck all day for your Irish slur...
I am fortunate enough to have a VERY Irish Grandmother, and a German Grandfather so I will happily celebrate for both saints...Besides, I'm looking forward to Jenna and Josh's wedding so I guess we will all be celebrating then anyway.
I say Green Beer for Josh and Jenna's wedding for good luck.....
Post a Comment