Monday, March 8, 2010

Princess Tea

Riley with Cinderella.

Riley looking like Aunt Jane when she had curlers in her hair.



Every Spring Grandma Judy takes Deb and Riley to a Princess Tea in Denmark, Iowa. This is the 4th year that they have went. Riley gets curlers in her hair on Friday night!



This little girl is Jasmine. She is a great niece of Grandma Judy's and goes every year with Riley. They have become really good friends.
A close up of the little princesses. Deb says they get along really good. Too bad Jasmine lives an hour away from us.




Brandon took this picture of Princess Riley and my queen.





Usually only the Disney princesses show up. This year Prince Charming also was available to come.




5 comments:

Jessica said...

My girl looks so beautiful! I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Jan said...

Riley looks so pretty. Looks like the girls had a great time.

Emily said...

I am behind on reading my blogs! The computer has been acting funny. What a fun Princess Tea. I'm sure Riley had a fantastic time and made memories that she will look back on for years to come! I LOVE the pictures of the snow covered farm. It looks so tranquil. Congrats to Brandon on his spelling bee accomplishments! I was always great at spelling, but would bomb in the actual bee. I think I got too nervous. As usual it's fun to catch up on your family through the blog. Take care!

Kelly said...

Riley-your hair looks so beautiful with all of those girls! What a fun and special time. I'm sure you look forward to it every year.

Noah has been asking for you to come over and play. Maybe your parents can drop you off for awhile some weekend when they are in town?? :)

Cindy said...

Cinderella has NOTHING on Riley...she looks BEAUTIFUL with all those curls...I LOVE her hair. Prince Charmning may have to wait a few years...my niece is NOT ready to date yet!!! I think this is a wonderful event and Riley will cherish these memories as will Deb in the years to come.