Friday, April 2, 2010

Slater Creek Farm Update


Deb and Riley ready to go to Jenna's shower in Hamilton. They had fun and Jenna and Josh came over on Sunday to spend the afternoon with us.
Riley bought the beer for Jenna. We will be having a talk with her.
That time of year. I love this picture because of the awesome colors.



Riley has found more four leaf clovers in her short life than I have found all my life. She found this one after just a few minutes. I took a close up of it but it was way to blurry. She is trying to teach me but alas I am a lost cause.

I am trying to teach her in the importance of a good nap. I think she is learning pretty well. Lou enjoys them as well.


2 comments:

Joe said...

A four leaf clover on Aprils Fools Day. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, double shame on you. Nice eggs, did you do the color job Riley?
See you all tonight

Cindy said...

That picture of you all napping is just precious.....

Great Job on the 4 leaf clovers...Riley should press them and give them as gifts. There are MANY in her family that could use some luck.