Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Why I love her


She gets up early to pack my lunch. She takes Brandon to Baseball practice at 8:00 A.M. She picks vegetables in our garden. SHe washes clothes. She cans vegetables. She mows the lawn with Brandon. Yet she still can make Rileys day by playing dress-up. I love you Queen Deb.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

The many duties of a mom and wife. It's what makes the job so rewarding (and exhausting!) Deb, such a cute picture of you and Riley.

Deb said...

I love you too, Jeff. Thanks for the recognition. :)

Anonymous said...

All in a days work for a Stay At Home mother, but sure is good that you appreciate her for it. I'd have loved playing dress up, but I got to play Turtles instead....those were MY princesses and Barbies.

Beth said...

Love that picture! Too cute. We play dress up a lot here too but mostly we're animals, dragons & knights.

It's great to be recognised for what you do, huh?

Anonymous said...

I think being a stay at home mom is the hardest job there is. It is also the best job there is!