Tuesday, August 19, 2008

St. Francis

Hard to believe in the 7th grade I jumped out of the second story windows. Well, maybe I didn't but I always wanted to. I did steal a litre bottle of soda from the assembly room and hid it in a big bush outside that door with a friend of mine. Little did I know that Father Dennis was outside of Church and witnessed the whole thing. We get called in to the principle's office and he asks if we have anything to say. Nothing else. "Do you boys have anything to say?" I cracked like any fifth grader would. I cried. My friend cried. We swore we wouldn't tell on each other that we cried. Lucky we didn't get punished. He didn't even call our parents. He probably thought....What a bunch of lightweights. A year later he left the order and married my second grade teacher, Miss Geary. She was hot and I think she dug me a little. Ah.....school days!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Crybaby.

Just kidding. ;)

Deb said...

I can always count on you to make me smile. :-) Have a great day!