
Well, Riley starts kindergaten a week from tomorrow. Hard to believe. I think Deb is going to have a problem on that day. Riley is very excited. Brandon will ride on the school bus with her so that makes me feel good. Pray for Deb next week.
Find out what makes us tick!
5 comments:
Deb is strong and she will make it...all mom's do. I did walk mine to school and cry all the way home for the first few weeks though, and then I 'stalked' them to school when they didn't want me to go with them anymore. Deb can always follow the school bus. :-) You might suggest to Riley that she will be tormented if she goes to school with not ONE but TWO pacifiers though...Just a thought (but it is a darn cute picture)
And tell Deb to pray for me too....her babies come home to her after school everyday and that is a blessing!
What a bittersweet milestone for sure! I'm both looking forward & not looking forward to that day.
I have to laugh at the photo. We have a picture of both boys "double pappying" it.
Cindy...this is an old picture...Riley was 2 years old... wasn't sure if you caught the date or not. She really never caught onto the binky thing...she used them more as play things.
Yes, I will be a wreck next Tuesday morning. It will be hard for me to be too emotional though as she is SO excited about KINDERGARTEN!
Have a great week everybody!
I dont think sending my kids off to kindergarten bothered me...except for getting Kelly dressed and out the door without her crying or yelling......oh thank you for the uniform for the next 8 years......good luck Deb
It's hard to believe Riley is that old already!! I had a hard enough time sending Drew and Noah off to school, I know it will be really hard when it's my last kid.
Riley, Noah and Blake were so cute playing together at the family reunion the other day. I love getting the cousins together.
Post a Comment