
I was talking to Jimmy Trine on Sunday and we got remembering all the good times we had together, Not a lot of "reunions" but a lot of backyard picnics. Then I saw this picture from Janets birthday party. What a great legacy that we have received from our parents. Friends are great but time spent with family is incredible. Who knows. In forty years Riley and Blake may be organizing one of their own Backyard picnics.
6 comments:
That is the cutest picture!!
I agree, I have so many memories of family picnics as a kid, especially at 1815 spring and at pat and true's. I remember Uncle Bob always joking around and pulling quarters out of my ear. I remember all of us kids having all of those running races on the side of the house.
I love the my kids always look forward to the family get togethers now and have so much fun with their family
well one of you remind them how great their uncle joe was, I am sure I will be dead a long time forty years in the future.
I have been thinking about having a picnic here sometime. I know all my siblings like to come home once in awhile.
I hope all the cousins remember times together...and then the younger set of cousins too.....one of the GOOD things about big familes (wont go into the BAD things here.....)
I'm with Uncle Joe...I hope Blake and Riley don't wait 40 years before they start planning picnics for their 'elderly' Aunts, Uncles and cousins. Just let me know when, where and what I can bring.
(adorable picture Deb!)
Matt always tells us about all the gettogethers you guys had. We sure love the ones now & the kids look forward to them too. I can't imagine not seeing our families as often as we do. It sure is a blessing.
Can you email me a copy of that pic Jeff? I love it.
Post a Comment