Monday, August 4, 2008

Uncle Love


If lovin you is wrong,
I don't wanna be right.
Some folks say that theirs no future in lovin a nephew in college.
I say nay nay!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well you do look sweet together but I have you Jeff in a similar pose with Cody. What gives?

Beth said...

Is that a "dominance hump" or a regular hump?

(had to be at Jer's I guess)

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Beth you crack me up....It was so nice of Jer to explain to all of us there the difference between a domanance hump and a sexual hump. I think she was just embarrassed that her dogs are so "into" each other. At least Eric got an insight to his "uncle love" behavior. Guess you had to be there!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Hilarious, Beth and Cindy.