I have commented before how I had the greatest childhood ever. This gun was one of the reasons. I assume Joe bought them but the four youngest boys would play withese forever. Mainly upstairs, we would divide into teams and try to shoot each other. The guns accuracy was never that good, but the fun was still evident. Crouching behind beds and hiding behind doors and yelling "I got you" and "No you didn't". Joe has commented that he kept finding discs years later. "Quick, here comes Jay and Jimmy. HIDE"Saturday, August 16, 2008
cool toys from my past
I have commented before how I had the greatest childhood ever. This gun was one of the reasons. I assume Joe bought them but the four youngest boys would play withese forever. Mainly upstairs, we would divide into teams and try to shoot each other. The guns accuracy was never that good, but the fun was still evident. Crouching behind beds and hiding behind doors and yelling "I got you" and "No you didn't". Joe has commented that he kept finding discs years later. "Quick, here comes Jay and Jimmy. HIDE"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think my brothers had guns with those discs too. I also remember having the cap guns too.
It's fun to go on ebay and look at vintage toys.
We did have a blue one identical to this.
It's funny how 20 years ago these guns weren't a choking hazzard or threat to the eyeballs...reverse evolution I guess.
Post a Comment