Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of School 2010-2011

Riley ready for her first day of 2nd Grade... Brandon ready for his first day of Freshman year...

Both of them and Champ outside... (I need to paint my door frame)

Walking out to wait for the bus...



The bus arrives...(B made me promise not to come out to the bus this year...you know how embarrassing moms can be...) :)






5 comments:

Deb said...

I love my kids so much...Quiet house...

Kelly said...

Great pictures. I especially love the one of the two of the walking to the bus together. I'll have to show Drew Brandon's picture. Drew told me he was too old for 1st day of school pictures. I told him he has to do it through high school. :)

Paulette said...

Hope they both have a great school year. I loved taking the first day pics...the kids not so much...and I even did a few high school ones...very few

Jessica said...

Hope they have a great first day!

I know Hailey is happy to be back.

Jeff said...

Well, Haileys pics should be on your blog, or did you forget how to blog? I stayed around to see the kids off. Love to watch them walk up there together.