Thursday, August 12, 2010

The latest.......


Although we talk about all the work that needs to be done, sometimes a snuggle with a good friend is required also.
We planted a plum tree three years ago and it finally bore fruit. Although they are small, they are so SWEET!

Riley also had her two best friends for a sleepover. H and P are twins and the shyest children I have ever seen. They were on my softball team this year as well.


More plums. They are so pretty. I had never tried a fresh plum before. Very good.



Some people think that Riley gets her wild side from me. They think that her goofiness and her outlandish behavior is all mine. Well......I think you get my point.









5 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks Honey...

It did actually make me laugh out loud for real! :)

Paulette said...

I could go for one of the plumss about now..do you deliver?

Kelly said...

My boys love plums. Never thought about a plum tree. I would LOVE to have a lemon tree if I had a place to plant one. Or a lilac bush. Having a very teeny tiny yard stinks!

Jessica said...

I want plums!!

Beth said...

You guys look like you're having a blast this summer! Can't wait to come visit sometime with the kids...they'd love all the animals!