Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Slater Creek Happenings


Well, I am not sure what this is but it was hilarious. Good job at holding steady Danny!
I found a magic peanut butter sandwich with a hard boiled egg on top. It's good luck.
How cute is this......


and this? My family is wonderful and so loving.




Well, we are in the goat business for sure now. Brandon, Riley and I went and bought a used livestock rack to haul goats. It makes me very happy.



Brandon cooling off and making special moments with his little sister. He always finds time for Riley when she needs big brother time. Proud of you B!





If you have ever heard of the television show ICarly, than you have heard of spaghetti tacos. Deb surprised Riley Monday night with them.






They were pretty good. Very messy, but good. Everybody should try them........... Beth....Kelly....are you listening? Your kids will think you are the coolest moms ever. Riley was so surprised.







5 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad we got to see you this weekend!

Danny & I voted - spaghetti tacos for us coming up soon. Hailey will be thrilled...she loves spaghetti & she loves ICarly.

Deb said...

..we had a great time too...always love spending time with family! Jeff is so happy to finally have a stock-rack...no more making one out of hog-panels everytime we buy a goat. This will be much more efficient for sure! :)

I love those moments in life when your children surprise you and think of each other first! Riley had a ball in the pool with big-brother! (the Golden-rule in practice...makes mom so proud!) :)

...spaghetti-tacos...what can I say...Thx I-Carly...it was actually Jeff's Idea...I just agreed and made them...you should've seen Ri's face when we told her what we were having for dinner. Happy girl!

Kelly said...

Dianna made the spaghetti tacos for her girls last month. Kind of makes me gag although if the boys asked for them, I'd probably do it

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...it is so nice to spend time with family. We really enjoyed seeing everyone over the weekend.

Well...it is very sad that my 36 (almost 37) year old husband has now asked for spaghetti tacos and he has never even seen iCarly. I don't think that I can make them. I guess next time I make spaghetti, I will make sure I have taco shells too.

Cindy said...

I am so out of touch...or just plain OLD...ICarly? Spaghetti Tacos? never heard of either. I'm with Kelly though...if my boys asked for them I'd try making them. Glad they made Riley so happy! It was nice to see you guys last weekend...you both took a lot of great pictures. Goat hauler, huh? Farmer Jeff is really getting fancy.