Great picture... I love seeing old pictures I've never seen before. Your 'little ones' are so adorable, and have grown up so much. It is amazing how fast time flies, and how life changes things so rapidly.
I remember the day we took this photo...I love Grandma Lora's old chicken-house...think it makes an awesome background.
I love my kids so much! This pic is one of my favorites...they all three look so stink'in sweet! While I miss them at this age...they have all grown up into awesome teenagers! and one 1st grader!
I just have to shake my head...God sure knows what he is doing with our (HIS) children! All we have to do is TRUST HIM... (which is really hard at times)
I love you guys so much...you will all three understand when you are yourselves parents!
7 comments:
That is amazing. 2004 seems like just last year doesn't it?? Seeing the changes in the kiddos is what makes the flight of time more obvious.
That's an adorable picture.
I can't believe how much they've changed! At that time, I was counting the days until my 21st birthday. Now I'm counting the days until retirement :)
A few years really can make a big difference...although they still are cuties!
OMG...how cute are they? Five years ago I had one infant...now I have three kids! What a difference five years makes:)
Great picture... I love seeing old pictures I've never seen before. Your 'little ones' are so adorable, and have grown up so much. It is amazing how fast time flies, and how life changes things so rapidly.
I remember the day we took this photo...I love Grandma Lora's old chicken-house...think it makes an awesome background.
I love my kids so much! This pic is one of my favorites...they all three look so stink'in sweet! While I miss them at this age...they have all grown up into awesome teenagers! and one 1st grader!
I just have to shake my head...God sure knows what he is doing with our (HIS) children! All we have to do is TRUST HIM... (which is really hard at times)
I love you guys so much...you will all three understand when you are yourselves parents!
Post a Comment