Had to take first picture inside as our patio isn't poured yet and very muddy at front door.
Riley's 1st day of First Grade! Brandon's 1st day of Eighth Grade! What???
(the extra boy on the bench is Alex, a neighbor boy that I'll be watching periodically)
Love the side shot of Ri with her backpack on. Brandon had one too...but the sourpuss look on his face was not blog-worthy. 
...almost missed this shot...
Have a great school year everyone!
8 comments:
Great pictures, I need to get mine put on yet. Riley's hais is just so cute like that!
Very cute! I hope they have a wonderful school year!!!1
Thanks for sharing with us.
I can't believe that Riley is in 1st grade...I was just looking at some old pictures of Jenna's on facebook of her asleep in her little rocking chair. Brandon is so handsome too. Miss you guys.
EIGHTH GRADE?????????? are you kidding? He was younger than Riley a minute ago. The first days of each school year seems to make me reflect even more on how fast it all goes. I love watching Riley get on that big bus!! Enjoy the rest of your day and all the stories when they get home....along with the mountain of 'homework' you will be doing tonight!
Hope they both had a great first day....and you are ready for all that first of year paper work!
Loved the pictures. Your kids ae growing way too fast.
both are too grown up, very cute pictures
I finally caught up on all your pictures, Great! And I love the puppies.
Post a Comment