

Tess got her foot right in the water bowl. So stink'in cute!Riley with Tess....

They both love Riley's outdoor desk. 

Brandon with Champ...
Welcome home! They are so sweet and have been very good for the first couple days that we've had them. The dog house is finished...we just can't move it without the help of dad and his tractor. YES...we built it to last. For now they are sleeping in Tucker's old dog crate at night. and during the day they are free to run...although they haven't. They have miraculously stayed within 10 foot of this tree. We are all happy! ;-)
6 comments:
So cute! I can't wait to meet them!
They are adorable...what a great addition to the family...Can't wait to see them while they are still small
They are so cute, puppies are the best. I'll bet Riley is in puppy heaven.
They are so cute! I bet Riley and Brandon have a blast with them too
What handsome dogs. They will be well loved, I'm sure. The kids look pretty fond of them already.
Those puppies are absolutely adorable! You guys will have so much fun with them. Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment