The goat barn is also near completion, so why all the wood being hammered and cut.
What could get Brandon involved as well? It must be.............

PUPPIES!
On Monday we are picking up 2 yellow Lab puppies. The little lady with the blue collar is Tess and the big strong tuff guy with the red collar is Champ. As you can see, they won Deb over pretty quick.
4 comments:
YAY! I've been waiting for these puppy pics...I'm excited! Puppies = WAY better than attacking chickens
We are excited too. The kids and I will pick them up on Monday after we get home from KC!
If they are anything like their mother (seen in the background of pic) Gabby... they will be wonderful additions to our family. ;-)
I can't wait to see these guys! You are going to have so much fun with both of them. Danny and I have both said that if Kim's dogs weren't coming to live with us, we would get another dog. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
OMG...look at those little dolls...they are stinking adorable...I am coming to see them when they are little...PUPPIES are just the cutest things...can't wait to meet Tess and Champ in person. They will sure be a nice addition to the Slater Creek Farm Zoo...you should think of charging admittion.
Post a Comment