Saturday, September 12, 2009

Say Hello to the new...

...President of Southeastern's Eighth-Grade class of 2009/2010! (this is how B passed his time at Kris & Brian's wedding reception...) ;-)






(he received a perfect score on his leaf-project)


We are so proud of you Brandon! Keep up the great work!




7 comments:

Aunt Jan said...

WOW! Congratulations Mr President.

Paulette said...

congrats on your new position....work hard! and be sure everyone calls you Mr.President!

Kelly said...

That name has a nice ring to it!! Congrats Brandon!

JeffBoz said...

So. the story goes like this. I said several weeks ago, you ought to run for class president. He said "Nah, Jeffrey is the class president". So then, just a week ago, he says "Hey, I got elected class president today". We didn't even know he ran for it. I must have really motivated him with my question. I will be the man behind the scenes pulling all the strings. The eighth grade class will never know what hit them.

Jessica said...

Yay Brandon! I'm so proud of you!!! Love you bud!!

Aunt Cindy said...

Impressive Mr. President....now for your plan for BrandonCare!!!! Seriously, great job. I'm really proud of you!!!

Aunt Jane said...

Congrats President Brandon, will you still associate with us little people now? Great job and do not let Jeff influence you at all