
These are our friends, Brent and Emily. We stopped and had lunch with them on our way to Kansas City. I don't know where a slender gal like Emily puts all that food. Whew!

This is one of their daughters. Gracie is a year younger than Riley and they use to go to Sunday school together before they moved.

The Boz at a historic site. At $7.50 to get into the museum, I just stood by the sign. Jesse grew up outside of Kearney, MO.

Buddies! We hardly saw these girls all weekend. They were constanly busy with each other.

Mom/Grandma bought them matching outfits. As an aunt and a niece, is that right? Well, Jane and Aunt Betty dress alike.

Brandon knew entertainment was going to be hard to come by. He brought his Playstation and chilled out on Danny and Jessi's new couch.

This is the new dog house we built when we got back. I know it is huge, but we built it for 2 labs.

It is insulated in the walls and the ceiling. The floor is stuffed with straw. Tess and Champ really like it. They crawl in the door and lay down on Tucker's old bed.
6 comments:
OMG the matching outfits are killing me...I used to love to dress just like my older cousin, Becky. My gma would buy us matching outfits all the time. What great memories Riley and Hailey will have of growing up together. Looks like a good weekend of hanging with the family and a nice dog house, but pictures of the PUPPIES are much preferable---just saying
Nice! I have been checking your blog religiously to see what you were going to say about that picture. Finally the day has arrived. You didn't let me down at all! :-) Looks like you guys had a fun weekend with the fam. I love the matching outfits you got the girls. Aunt Riley and Hailey look like the best of buds.
So glad that you guys got to come and visit for awhile. I miss you already!
Can't wait to see the puppies. They look like a ton of fun!
Great pictures, loved the matching outfits. Sounds like you all had a good time.
Looks like a great visit. Riley and Hailey are definitely a match made in heaven
Post a Comment