
Friday, February 13, 2009
Just have to BRAG on my husband...
This picture was in the Carthage and Keokuk papers last week. Jeff (even though he gets discouraged sometimes) is truly in the right occupation. He is such a compassionate, caring person with the people who NEED him the most. He makes it possible for so many people to have a somewhat normal life by being able to just get out of the house comfortably. We take our health so much for granted. I pray that none of our family ever needs his services; but if we do... he would take great care of us just as he does his patients now! I am proud of you Honey!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love you Bud! (I have no idea how this published BEFORE the one of Riley's party)... again...I am new at this. ;-)
I think you're in the right professions too. And Deb, you're awesome for bragging about him. Not many women praise their husbands enough.
I can't believe how old Mattie is!! Oh my gosh! She is so beautiful. Dad I am so proud of you. I was lucky enough to witness you at work & had the pleasure to work with you for 5 years. You do such an amazing job & I know first hand how much your patients love you. Way to go!!
Congrats, Jeff. It's nice that you got some well deserved recognition. Love you.
Joe just got to see your commercial tonight for the first time too. I can always tell in your voice, the passion you have for your work and your 'customers', who I know you feel are far more than that. Good Job Jeff.
Great post, I loved seeing it. Thanks for sending, Deb, Jeff deserved to be recognized.
Post a Comment