skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Rileys first slumber party

We had promised Riley she could have some friends over for her birthday. Paige is on the left and Madison is on the right. They are in her kindergarten class. Paige has a twin sister but she is in the other class. 
TV time. I rented Madagascar 2 for them. Grandma Judy also bought Riley Space Buddies.
Wild? Did you say Wild? I know it is not because I am older. I just think God is making 6 year olds a little wilder.
3 comments:
So cute. Looks like a lot of fun!
How exciting to have her first slumber party!! I always loved going to those as a kid. I'm sure they had a great time!
They are adorable and I'm glad Riley had such a great Birthday. I'm not sure they are wilder at 6...I know I was at several slumber parties in my life that had some pretty exasperated mom's by the middle of the night. "You girls quiet down in there" still rings in my ears.
Post a Comment