Thursday, February 12, 2009

True Bozarths




As you know, yesterday was Riley's sixth birthday. Her party isn't until Friday evening. We let her open some packages from us and Aunt Cindy and Uncle Joe last night. She was thrilled to be opening presents, like any 6-year old would be. But afterwards I wanted a picture of her with her brother...great picture. After I took the first one, they both said..."now we have to take a funny one..." ;-)
OKAY...this is the second time I have added the photos and both times they come out in the wrong order. Sorry. This is being posted by Deb who is still learning...please be patient.

4 comments:

JeffBoz said...

Excellent job honey.

Anonymous said...

I actually like both picture....Brandon is cracking me in the silly shot.

Happy Birthday Riley, and thank your mom for stopping by to pick up our gift for you...I SO love having a gift there on time, and your mom made that possible. Have fun at your party tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Riley, I'm sure it was a great one. I love both of the pictures too. Hope to see you soon.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Have a great birthday party and wish I could see you to give you a big hug. Love you. And I love those pictures.