Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why do I love her?


So I am sitting at the computer one day and Deb starts laughing. She says " Not only do you have a big head, Your two ears are different.". I asked her what she meant, so she took a picture of me. So I have one ear that looks normal and one ear that goes in. I have feelings. I am not an animal. That's like saying the plate in my head isn't big enough. If you look real close you may see the lunar lander driving around. So I have a big head. The conversation begins with you.

8 comments:

Deb said...

I can't STOP laughing......

Anonymous said...

Is this picture anything like the bald spot of the Moon?>>>>>I'm Just Sayin'.

What? this was bout your EARS? Sorry

Laughing with Deb...and I can b/c Joe's head....JUST AS BIG. Ballcaps shake in fear.

Anonymous said...

I never notice the different ear thingy Jeffy but I have never seen both sides of the moon at the same time either.

JeffBoz said...

Seriously, she is still laughing.

Joe,
your head is what my head hopes to grow up to be. I'm just sayin.

Anonymous said...

that's headley

Anonymous said...

I got nothing, I'm just sayin

Kelly said...

I thought she was laughing at the bald spot too, just sayin'.

Emily said...

I love reading your blog just to read the onslaught of comments each post brings. I assume these are your loved ones, your compadres, your family poking fun at you. At least I hope that's the case! :-)