Friday, November 5, 2010

a few pictures of the kids

Riley with Glitter and Majesty...her two 'build-a-bear' friends...(thanks for the updated outfits Aunt Elizabeth)
Jeff walked down the hallway yesterday morning and this is what he saw...I was taking them to school that morning and they were ready early.
I had to promise B that I wouldn't post picture on facebook before he let me take this one. I just love it when my kids are so loving! God is so good! Have a great day everybody! :)

5 comments:

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Sweet.

JeffBoz said...

Love the new design of our page Babe! Especially love J & J's wedding photo on top. Photo's of the entire family are the best.

Cindy said...

looks like they both wanted a few more minutes of sleep...too cute.

Jessica said...

Aww. so cute!

Kelly said...

So sweet. I love that even though Brandon is getting older, he still cuddles with his little sis.