
Spent some time with my hot wife!

Watched Riley be a farm girl.

Cuddled with my outdoors girl.
and Champ.
Such fun!

Fell in love with my wife all over again!

Walked around the farm with two
sillyhearts.

Made out with my wife.

Caught this picture with my
wife's favorite tree in the background.
Took a little break from all the walking.

Watched Deb
reminisce about the tractor she learned to drive on.

Marveled at my
wife's beauty.

Saw my daughter in a completely different light.
awww.......she's back to normal.
7 comments:
Wow! Lots of great pictures of all of you!! Great job!
My husband is such a romantic! I am so lucky to have him! :) (Sorry you had to endure that first picture though...)
We had a great time snapping pictures of each other...Riley took a few of Jeff and I as well. We just need a little better camera and we'll be set. Definitely have the setting!
I don't want to know a child that isn't a dreamer or a silly heart.
Love you
Loved them all....what a day you had-just realizing a "normal" day is a perfect day!
Loved the pictures! You two are so in love, and it shows. I love seeing it in all the pictures! What a beautiful farm you have. What an awesome family you have. Riley is SOOO grown up in some of those pictures. That old clock is ticking...
Great pictures...I LOVE the one of Riley with her farmgirl attitude on the tractor...ADORABLE!!!
Wow! Facebook definitely killed the blogging habit! XD
Post a Comment