Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New CAMERA!

Jeff and I decided to buy each other our Christmas present early! We love it! (I had so much trouble uploading the pictures, failed twice...so, I don't care that the pics are not in order.) We put the Christmas tree up Sunday evening!
Lou immediately found his place under it...
We were blessed to have Jen, Josh and Emma over Saturday...we played wii, cards and of course, catch phrase. Jeff and I enjoyed having most of our family together again.

One of our New Hampshire Reds...this was taken with the awesome zoom on our camera from about 40 feet away!
Princess on the hay...


Jeff with Alice and Riley with Madeline...Gracie is in the front.
This is Miracle, our little kid from last winter that we saved from the freezing temps. She is so sweet!
YES...Our little girl is riding without training wheels like a pro...(and I love the action shots on this camera too!) Daddy and I are so proud of you Riley Jo!
This is Jack soaking up the sun Saturday afternoon.
B shooting hoops
Saturday went down in the history books....Brandon beat Jeff in a one-on-one game! Picture HAD to be taken! Congratulations B! (11-27-10)
Brandon had his first JV basketball game of the season Saturday morning at Central...start of a tournament...they played Unity.

Jeff bought me a new hat...and this is the first picture taken with our new camera. (LOve the camera; verdict is still out on the hat!) :)

7 comments:

Cindy said...

what kind of camera did you get? We gave ourselves a shared birthday gift of a new Canon SX210 (pocket/purse camera) and it is a winner too..I love it. Still figuring out some of the editing and downloading, but it also has a great zoom and lots of features Joe might use...I'm a point a shoot girl! Anyway loved the pictures...especially those of your kids. Glad you had some holiday time with them.

Paulette said...

Good pictures from the new camera..I like my new one-but only doing point and shoot-cant figure anything else out! Finally managed to download all that I have taken since OCT onto the computer....

Jeff said...

I think you look sexy in the hat. Excuse me for being in love with you.

Deb said...

Jeff...I wore the hat this morning on Gayla and I's brisk walk! Love you and there is no excuse for you! :) Have a great day Babe!

Deb said...

Cindy...it's a Kodak EasyShare Z981...has so many features...14mp...has an awesome zoom...takes great pictures in the gym (our other camera...the shots were alway DARK), the action shots are amazing to me...got a great deal on it at Sam's! It isn't professional grade material; but, then neither is my wallet! hehe...Have a great day! :)

Jessica said...

Ok first of all, I love that Brandon is wearing my old number. I think that's my favorite. 2nd, Jack is really filling out! We miss you guys!

Kelly said...

I'm in love with all 3 of your cats, they are so cute. Great gift idea with the camera....the memories are priceless.