Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow-covered farm

I went out with the camera on Tuesday; the sun was shining bright and beautiful...just wanted to show how much snow accumulated. (the date was messed up on camera)
This is the snow ice mixture that came off the chicken coop roof.


Champ loves playing in the snow.


You can't really see it in this picture...but the untouched snow looked as if God placed little diamond-chips all over the top. Just Gorgeous!



Our goat herd soaking up the sun rays.



4 comments:

Joe said...

love the chicken coop pic, I will have to tell eric to check it out. I am sure he will love it

Deb said...

Thanks Joe, that's one of my favorites too

Paulette said...

snow scenes make such great pictures...but I am now ready for it to be gone!

Cindy said...

I like the chicken coop shot too...and the one wide shot of your property with the red shed so stark against the white back drop. I LOVE when the snow has that diamond effect...it's mezmerizingly beautiful. You really did get a lot more than we did, but I loved it, and Kirby and I still are enjoying our snowy walks.