Find out what makes us tick!
I enjoyed the afternoon guys...this was posted by me; I didn't realize that I was logged in under your dads name. Love you both. :)
Don't you love that Sorry Sliders game?? Noah got that for xmas. I love it b/c it's something everybody in our house can play.Glad to see josh is home safe and sound and Jenna got to do some more celebrating.
Sorry Sliders is fun Kelly. Reminds me of my favorite Olympic sport, curling. Had fun yesterday guys.
looks like a good family time...but where was Josh's pirate hat?
I was wondering the same thing, Paulette. Nice that Josh is home again. Looks like you all had a nice celebration. Happy Birthday, Jenna.
Looks like some wonderful family fun. Glad you all got to celebrate together.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I enjoyed the afternoon guys...this was posted by me; I didn't realize that I was logged in under your dads name. Love you both. :)
Don't you love that Sorry Sliders game?? Noah got that for xmas. I love it b/c it's something everybody in our house can play.
Glad to see josh is home safe and sound and Jenna got to do some more celebrating.
Sorry Sliders is fun Kelly. Reminds me of my favorite Olympic sport, curling. Had fun yesterday guys.
looks like a good family time...but where was Josh's pirate hat?
I was wondering the same thing, Paulette. Nice that Josh is home again. Looks like you all had a nice celebration. Happy Birthday, Jenna.
Looks like some wonderful family fun. Glad you all got to celebrate together.
Post a Comment