Tuesday, February 9, 2010

last night you reminded me of my mom


When you fell on the ice last night, you scared me so much. As I ran to you, all I could think about was my concussion and how I did not want you to go through that. It took you awhile to get up, with Brandon and I anxiously looking on. That is when Elaine kicked in. You were more worried about the 4 eggs that you dropped than yourself. That is what mom would have worried about as well. I know that you are hurting today, but know that I love you.
I am praying that you feel better today.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Ouch Deb! Hope you're not too sore today.

Deb said...

Thanks Honey...I am doing much better today. Just a little sore in between my shoulder blades. Thank God it wasn't worse! I love you for worrying about me. :)

Paulette said...

It was slick...hope you are not too sore today

Anonymous said...

oh no...ICE is a tricky thing..always sneaks right up on you!!! I hope you weren't hurt too badly...and are feeling better. To heck with the eggs...give your little chickies a bit more fed and poof...4 more eggs in a flash...YOU can't be replaced...be careful out there, and always carry your phone.