Well, he did it! Brandon is the Hancock County Spelling Bee Champion. He beat out 8 other students from LaHarpe, Dallas City, Hamilton, and Carthage. This is the pose where Deb says "Smile nice".
This is the pose where he says " Cool C-O-O-L Cool.
Congratulations, Brandon! I am so proud of you Bud! It was so exciting to watch you win. Now on to Peoria in March. Keep practicing those words. :) Love you
What a great accomplishment Brandon...to command the English language begins with spelling the words correctly. I am very proud of you, and wish you well on the next step in the journey. Congratulations on your success.
8 comments:
Congratulations, Brandon! I am so proud of you Bud! It was so exciting to watch you win. Now on to Peoria in March. Keep practicing those words. :) Love you
How do you spell proud?
I am proud of you Brandon, good job and good luck in Peoria.
Way to go Brandon! Good luck in the next Bee
Wow, Brandon. Way to go. We are so proud of you. Good luck on the next round.
What a great accomplishment Brandon...to command the English language begins with spelling the words correctly. I am very proud of you, and wish you well on the next step in the journey. Congratulations on your success.
Great job Brandon!! That's awesome!
Yay Brandon! I think you are amazing!
So proud of you, Brandon.
Post a Comment