Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Riley Jo!

Happy Birthday Riley! It is hard for your daddy and me to realize that you are a big 7-year old already! (This is Riley on her Christmas concert night; with her teacher)
Riley with Tucker-boy...


Remember when she was so shy around you, Uncle Joe...


...on a make-shift teeter-totter...daddy was running the opposite end...



Working on the house...



Chees'in It Up...






Riley and Tucker again; this picture taken right after flooring was installed...
Have a wonderful Birthday today (tomorrow the 11th) Riley...we love you all the way to the moon...and back! :)





10 comments:

JeffBoz said...

Holy Moley I must be getting old. Can't believe that you are 7 years old. I love you so much and I am looking forward to giving you a ride to school tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Nim!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Riley! Have a fantastic first day as a 7 Year Old:)

Aunt Paulette said...

Happy 7th Birthday Riley-hope it is a great day!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Riley!!! I'm really looking forward to your party this weekend and I can't wait to see what you look like as a 7 year old! Love you!

Jan said...

Happy Birthday, Riley. You are growing up so fast. I love all of the pictures.

Kelly said...

Have a great 7th birthday Riley! We love ya!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

What a cutie-pie you are.

Uncle Joe said...

Did I ever tell you I was at the hospital the day you were born, oh sorry that is your daddy's line. Thanks for taking that hammer to me and knocking some sense into me. I love that picture. That picture of you titled Chees'in It Up reminds me so much of you dad when he was your age. Love you sweetie, hope to see you soon.

Aunt Cindy said...

LOVED all the pictures. So seldom we see pictures we've not seen before. Deb, I'd love to have the Cheez'it up picture if you could send it to me...Riley, we really were at the hospital on the day you were born..well maybe the next day...but you were the most precious gift to hold that day and you are still such a precious gift in our lives. I hope your birthday made you just as happy as you make us! Have fun being 7---it's magical.

Jessica said...

I know that I am very late with commenting, but I did call you :) You are such an incredible gift Riley. I remember how excited I was to find out that you were on your way. Not many people get a little sister when they are 19 and I thought you were so cool. I was away at school, so I didn't see you when you were first born, but came home that weekend. I have loved watching you grow and change. You have always been so cuddly and loving. Danny, Hailey, and I love and miss you so much!