It's that time of year again...

Brandon and the rest of the student council helped set up for the dance, after school yesterday. I cut his hair when he got home, Jeff helped with the tie...and boy did he look handsome!

He went 'stag' this year and had a blast! He said most everyone danced and was totally pumped when he got home at almost eleven last night. (He, and Jeff, helped clean up a little afterwards)
3 comments:
B, I am so proud of you for participating in so many extra-curricular activities! I want you to have as much fun as you can these next 4 years of school (and still keep your straight A's, of course) :) Love you, Mom
He looks SO grown up...when did that sweet 4 year old get SO tall? I am glad he had a good time and it is great that he is having such a good time with all the school activities...these year pass much too quickly and hopefully he will remember each one fondly in the years ahead.
Look how handsome my brother is! Watch out ladies!
Post a Comment