Thursday, January 7, 2010

Slater Creek Farm Update

Well Miracle is 5 days old and, oh how things have changed! First of all, she truly believes that Deb is her momma. Anybody can feed her but when Deb leaves the room, she goes to "bellerin". She is very healthy now and attacks the bottle like my brothers at the Memorial Day Campout. We do question her right eye. She might be blind or have reduced vision. For right now she has been a blast and has brightened this cold winter season.
We thought Madeline or Alice was ready to kid at the last update. No new kids so far.

As far as the snow goes, we have been enjoying it. The picture is from last week but Deb and Riley even went sledding today. Brrrr! Have a great weekend and stay warm.


3 comments:

Beth said...

I wouldn't have a clue how to take care of that kind of kid (the goat kind:) but it sure is cute! Thanks for sharing all the pics with us. I am going to make sure the kids see them...I know they will love them.

Kelly said...

Miracle is just the cutest thing!! I want to snuggle her, and I'm not "kid"ding. :)

JeffBoz said...

Oh Kelly, that's "baaahhhdddd!"