Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am loved

I woke up this morning to find that Deb and Riley had customized the Magna Doodle just for me. What an awesome feeling when someone expresses their love to you in non-traditional ways.

Then two hours after that, I was surprised with a phone call from Ellie. I didn't quite understand everything she was saying, but I am sure that I am her favorite Uncle.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Riley and I were going to be gone most of the day...so, we thought we'd do something special just for daddy. It was Ri's idea! She is so wonderful about making sure we know just how much she loves each of us...she makes us little notes almost everyday! (we treasure each of them with all our hearts...as we know from experience, they won't keep coming forever.) We definitely have a special little girl in her.

Have a great day everyone. :)

Jessica said...

What about all of the random phone calls you get from me? :)

Cindy said...

what a great feeling it is to give and receive love...especially for and from our children. Of course you know Great Uncle Joe is Ellie's favorite, and I am sure Ellie was just telling you how lucky you are to be related to him! Jess...he can understand what you are saying, so feel free to tell him Uncle Joe is also your favorite!

Unknown said...

Very funny Cindy!

Beth said...

The way Ellie steals Daddy's blackberry and pushes buttons you're all liable to get a call soon:) She likes to share the love.

Seriously too cute Ri & Deb!