Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Update Schmupdate

What a cute family. We enjoyed seeing Emma last weekend.
Two new goats joined the crowd. Brandon bought these two for a way to make some money. We now have 4 female goats. Hopefully, they are pregnant. He named his Alice and Beatrice.

Well, I got nothing.


Now this picture makes sense. I call it "A Man and his Godson".



Well, I have to go throw up now. Bye....




7 comments:

Andrea said...

You made me laugh!

Jessica said...

You're a freak. Love you. So glad you're coming over for the game!

Jan said...

Enjoyed your schmupdate.

Cindy said...

Is it weird that the goats might be the most sensible picture you posted....excluding your wonderful family shot.

Deb said...

sometimes all you can do is just shake your head and go on Cindy... ;-)

Cindy said...

Don't I know it Deb....30 years of it.

Emily said...

Look...goats! I guess I was a post behind. It was fabulous to see you guys yesterday. Short, but sweet. It was just great to be back in Keokuk to worship with a group of people we consider to be family. We love NTCC and we love you guys!