Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!

Jess and Riley at Kris and Brian's reception.
Jess and Danny at same reception.

I love this picture of sisters snuggling.



Jess and Riley trying to crack some corn for our new chickens(at the time).


The Shaver's at their shower hosted by the Bozarth-Aunts.
Have an awesome day Jess. We love you!



5 comments:

Deb said...

Hope your day is great! I know you have to work...but am sure you'll be pampered this evening. ;-)

Aunt Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Jessie! I saw you in the hospital nursery the day you were born.....seems like yesterday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Aunt Paulette said...

Wishing you a special day that you deserve-have a great 26th year!

Aunt Jan said...

Hope your birthday has been wonderful. I'm sure when you get home from work your family will spoil you. Love you.

JeffBoz said...

Happy Birthday Bud! Love you.