Happy Anniversary...hope you had a wonderful, sawdust free, day together...though knowing you two, you problem love being covered in sawdust together!!! Kinky, but cute!!
Happy Anniversary guys! Love you both and I hope you had a great day together. Deb, I am so happy that my Dad found you. He is so happy with you, and it makes my heart happy to know that he has you to spend the rest of his life with. I hope to see you soon!
Happy Anniversary to you too Honey...thanks for letting me go to Springfield. Sorry we didn't get to spend the day together but I WILL make it up to you! ;-)
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both!!
Love those sexy glasses Jeff.
Happy anniversary, hope you had a great day. Seeing the sawdust, I know why you needed the sexy glasses.
Happy Anniversary...hope you had a wonderful, sawdust free, day together...though knowing you two, you problem love being covered in sawdust together!!! Kinky, but cute!!
Happy Anniversary guys! Love you both and I hope you had a great day together. Deb, I am so happy that my Dad found you. He is so happy with you, and it makes my heart happy to know that he has you to spend the rest of his life with. I hope to see you soon!
Happy Anniversary to you too Honey...thanks for letting me go to Springfield. Sorry we didn't get to spend the day together but I WILL make it up to you! ;-)
Happy Belated Anniversary!
I hope your anniversary was special!
Post a Comment